Please email email@example.com your company logo and indicate which InBody model you own. We will then format the logo and email it back to you. Once you receive your formatted logo, follow the instructions below on how to upload the logo
Drag the logo.bmp file onto your InBody USB. DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME FROM LOGO.
- Turn off your unit and insert the USB into the USB port located on the back of the unit.
- Turn the unit back on.
- Please wait until the unit has completed the reboot process
520 and 720
- Press SETUP and go to (4) RESULT SHEETS
- Change the logo setting to BMP LOGO and press exit a couple times and save your setting.
Press (3) RESULTS and change the LOGO TYPE to BMP LOGO
Press ADMINISTRATOR MENU and go to option (14) and choose the Image option.
- Press the SETUP on the top left Corner
- Press the Result Sheet Options Menu
- Go to Result Sheet Custom Logo
- Select custom logo and press the SAVE button.