1. Please press the Administrator Menu on the Main Screen.
2. Please enter your password and press enter.
3. Next, please insert your InBody USB thumbdrive into any open USB port located on the back of the InBody machine.
4. Once the USB thumb drive has been inserted and press the top left corner consecutively until you hear a chime. (NOTE: Please unplug the printer from the InBody before pressing the top left corner) .This indicates that the data is being copied. Shortly after, you will hear another chime indicating that the transfer has been complete.
If you want to print the QC report, please leave the printer cable plugged in. It will chime and will proceed to printing out the QC report. (Please make sure to add at least 30 sheets of blank paper. You can skip Step 5 if you are printing the QC report.
5. Once the transfer has been completed, please insert the USB into your computer and check that the file has been downloaded. The file name should be “qcevent”. Please email the file to your InBody Support representative for review.