1. Open the box and view the cutout portion for the base of the InBody. Lower the neck of the InBody to the horizontal position. With assistance place the base of the machine in the cutout keeping the InBody horizontal to the ground.
2. Pull the cardboard head covering down and toward the base of the machine so that the head of the machine is enclosed.
3. Replace the two square pockets on either side of the machine.
4. Replace the cardboard cover by inserting the back flap between the end of the box and the pockets.
5. The repackaged unit should look as follows.
6. Be sure to tape the top and both ends securely to protect during transit.