1. Insert your InBody USB thumb drive into the back USP port of your InBody.
2. Once you have inserted the USB thumb drive, go to option 07. Export Data as Excel.
Choose select all and then press START . Once the export has been completed, please
remove the USB thumb drive and insert it into your computer.
3. Once you have inserted the InBody USB thumb drive. Open up the LB120 and press
the Setup on the top left corner.
4. Go to 18. Data Restoration/Importation
5. Once you are in Option 18, please press the button on the bottom and select the file
that was unzipped earlier and choose the lookinbody folder.
6. Once the transfer has been completed, you will receive a confirmation message and
the it will prompt that the software program will restart. Once the LB120 re-opens,
press LIST ALL to verify that restoration was successful.