Outcomes will vary if the test is done with incorrect posture. Make sure hands and feet are in contact with the electrodes properly. The hands and handle should be in front of the pelvis with the arms fully extended. Maintain this posture until the test is complete.
Articles in this section
- InBody H20N User's Manual
- How many frequencies does the InBody H20N use?
- Can I view both my professional device data and H20N data in the app?
- What is the difference between the H20N and H20B?
- Does the H20N sync with Samsung/Apple Health?
- How can I change the language on the InBody App?
- How do I test on the H20N scale?
- How do I connect the InBody H20N with the InBody App?
- How many InBody App accounts can connect to a single H20N scale?
- Can I get my results to my computer?
Article is closed for comments.