Both the at-home scales utilize the same technology, and have similar product specs. The main difference between the devices is color variation and accreditation. The H20B has an FDA 510k clearance and is registered as a Class II Medical Device.
Articles in this section
- InBody H20N User's Manual
- How many frequencies does the InBody H20N use?
- Can I view both my professional device data and H20N data in the app?
- What is the difference between the H20N and H20B?
- Does the H20N sync with Samsung/Apple Health?
- How can I change the language on the InBody App?
- How do I test on the H20N scale?
- How do I connect the InBody H20N with the InBody App?
- How many InBody App accounts can connect to a single H20N scale?
- Can I get my results to my computer?
Article is closed for comments.