Yes, you can enter your weight and height in "kg" or "m". You may share your results from the app via message or email, but you cannot print directly from the App.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase an additional charger or a new strap?
- What is the wrist size of the strap?
- Is the BAND 2 sweat proof?
- Can I enter weight and height in kilogram and meters? Is it possible to print the results through the App?
- How do I change the wrist that the InBody BAND 2 is placed on? (InBody App)
- How do I enable the InBody BAND2 to track my sleep?
- How can I change my InBody BAND 2’s display from 24-hour time format to 12-hour time format?
- How can I receive notifications on my InBody BAND2? (InBody App)
- How can I change the vibration level on the InBody BAND 2 (InBody App)
- Syncing your InBody BAND 2 to your phone (InBody App)