InBody recommends regularly scheduled maintenance of your Body Composition Analyzer every
12-24 months, depending on the frequency of use, to maintain optimal testing performance.
We recommend scheduling maintenance service if:
- It has been over 24 months since your purchase
- Your InBody undergoes high daily usage
- Your InBody has been unused for over 4 months
- Your InBody is frequently moved to different locations
- Your InBody is experiencing weight measurement fluctuations
The InBody Maintenance Service* includes:
- A complete 35 point inspection that tests for:
- Board Functionality
- Cable Functionality
- Electrode Functionality
- Screen Functionality
- Button Functionality
- A complete calibration service that includes:
- Program Update
- Hardware Modification (if available) Fine Tune Calibration
- Weight Calibration
- Thorough exterior and interior cleaning
InBody provides a complimentary 60-Day limited warranty** after the completion of the maintenance service. Service price includes shipping, box/padding, and labor. If you would like to schedule servicing or have additional questions, please contact our Product Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This offer is applicable only for the InBody Body Composition Analyzer device. Other products sold by InBody such as printers and other devices do not apply. To see if your device qualiﬁes, please contact email@example.com.
**Warranty is only applicable for testing and/or measurement-related issues. Boards, LCD, and other functional parts are not covered under this limited 60-day warranty. In the event an issue has been discovered during the maintenance inspection, the customer will be responsible for all parts and labor used to correct the matter. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.